Saturday, January 16, 2010

Change of Plans

The trip hasn't even started, and there has already been a change of plans:
  • The flight got pushed back a week because of the bad weather, but it just gave me more time to spend with everyone here =)
  • While Massive Attack tickets were within price range- plane tickets to London for 3 days were not.... which leads me to my next point
  • Cheap plane tickets may be '8.99 Euros' but when you add on taxes and surcharges- the cheapest flight is still going to be around 60 Euros for a round trip
  • Similarly, tickets to Morocco are much cheaper and more convenient than tickets to Egypt, so I will most likely be going to Morocco... Tangier? We'll see.
  • Not so much a change, but is related to our travels- I will attach a brief itinerary that was made on a glorious spreadsheet soon =)
In packing land there are also a couple of interesting things:
  • Reduce, reduce, reduce! It seems like common sense, but even my attempts at reducing have resulted in 2 check-in pieces and 1 carry-on piece
  • *Wants to pull hair out*
Tomorrow I will be going to Houston and staying with a couple of my awesome friends- Tian and Duke! Thanks again for letting Lena and I crash before we head off to Italy. It also makes leaving Baton Rouge a little bit easier knowing that I will be going somewhere with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment